Make our California Pizza Kitchen Chicken Tequila Fettuccine Restaurant Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chicken Tequila Fettuccine will taste just like California Pizza Kitchen’s.
California Pizza Kitchen Chicken Tequila Fettuccine Recipe
- 1 pound dry spinach fettuccine
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons gold tequila
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast, diced 3/4 inch
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Prepare rapidly boiling, salted water to cook pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss with a little oil and set aside.
- Cook 1/3 cup cilantro, garlic and jalapeno in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add stock, tequila, and lime juice.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until reduced to a paste like consistency; set aside.
- Pour soy sauce over diced chicken; set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook onion and peppers,stirring occasionally, with remaining butter over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken and soy sauce; toss and add reserved tequila/lime paste and cream.
- Bring the sauce to a boil; boil gently until chicken is cooked through and sauce is thick (about 3 minutes).
- When sauce is done, toss with well-drained spinach fettuccine and remaining cilantro.
California Pizza Kitchen Family Cookbook
Bring the California Pizza Kitchen experience to your home with nearly 50 recipes and inspiring color photographs found in the California Pizza Kitchen Family Cookbook, which shows you how to make popular dishes from the restaurant known for its eclectic pizzas. Crowd-pleasing recipes that are easy to make and appeal to both adults and children include pizza like Jamaican Jerk Chicken and other favorites like Thai Crunch Salad. This book will show you how to make three kinds of pizza dough with step-by-step instructions, and it even presents ideas for create-your-own pizza parties.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of California Pizza Kitchen Chicken Tequila Fettuccine is by Honolulu Eats – http://honolulueats.wordpress.com – and is used by permission. Permission granted on the “About” page (http://honolulueats.wordpress.com/about/) – “If you borrow content or photos, please credit this site accordingly.” Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our California Pizza Kitchen Chicken Tequila Fettuccine Restaurant Recipe with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or by Email!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!