Make our Bonefish Grill Salmon Rhea with Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Salmon Rheas will taste just like Bonefish Grill’s.
One of the most popular recipes on our Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Blog is the one for Bang Bang Shrimp from Bonefish Grill.
We’ve actually taken the basic recipe — for a shrimp appetizer — and adapted it into a shrimp and wing party food. (You can see the recipe by Clicking Here)
Bonefish Grill may not be familiar to all of you. It’s an “Upscale Casual Dining” Restaurant that isn’t yet nationwide — but is growing. The first one opened on January 15, 2000 in St. Petersburg, Florida. They’re now all along the Southeast and Northeastern coasts.
Bonefish Grill Salmon Rhea with Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 4 x 6 ounce Salmon Fillets
- Seafood seasoning (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Spinach – wilted or sauteed
- 1 ounce lump Crab Meat
- 1 1/2 ounce Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce (recipe below)
- Season and butter Salmon fillets.
- Prepare grill with a few brush strokes of oil to reduce sticking.
- Place fillets on grill. Cook 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and top immediately with spinach, lump crab and Lime Tomato Garlic sauce.
Salmon: The Cookbook
Salmon: The Cookbook is complete with full color photos and more than 120 recipes that feature both Atlantic and Pacific salmon. Conveniently organized by meal course, this cookbook includes appetizers, soups, salads and entrees, as well as marinades, curing and different cooking methods.
The easy-to-follow recipes in Salmon range from simple dishes with few ingredients to the more elaborate, such as:
- Salmon Pastrami
- Home-style Salmon Roe Cured with Apple Juice and Sea Salt
- Salmon Sorrel Chowder
- Roasted Salmon Fillets with Mango Chili Glaze
- Cedar Plank Salmon
- Candied Salmon
Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup rough chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup rough chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup chopped Garlic
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 5 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoons White Pepper
- 2 teaspoons cold Butter cut in small pieces
- Place sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic, wine and sugar in saucepan. Bring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2 over medium high heat.
- Add heavy cream, reduce again until thick.
- Reduce heat to medium low heat slowly add butter mixing between additions until melted. Remove from heat when all butter is incorporated and keep warm while preparing the Salmon.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp Restaurant Recipe and Party Recipe
- Red Lobster Asian Garlic Grilled Salmon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Grilled Salmon is by Steven G. de Polo – http://about.me/stevendepolo and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Bonefish Grill Salmon Rhea with Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!