Make our Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chicken and Shrimp Skewers will taste just like Bennigan’s.
Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe
- 3 Chicken Skewers
- 3 Shrimp Skewers
- 1/2 cup fresh Jalapeños
- 1/2 cup Garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh minced Ginger
- 1/2 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 cups Soy Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh Ginger
- 4 cloves minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Lo Mein Noodles
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and blend.
- Place the skewers in a long shallow dish.
- Pour the marinade over the skewers and refrigerate 2–4 hours.
- Remove the skewers from the marinade and place onto a well-oiled section of the grill or large sauté pan.
- Cook the chicken and shrimp for 3–4 minutes, until done.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and cayenne. Cook for about 5 minutes until consistency of heavy cream, stirring frequently.
- Transfer to a blender and pulse briefly 3–4 times.
- Add the chicken stock and heavy cream. Blend for 1 minute, or until it is smooth and creamy.
- Toss the cooked lo mein noodles with ½ cup peanut sauce.
- Reserve remainder for dipping.
- Place the skewers on top of noodles and serve.
There’s no longer any need to drag out the large, heavy-duty blender for small jobs like making marinade or your morning smoothies.
Today’s Mini blenders are powerful enough for just about any job.
And, later, they are perfect for making frozen party drinks. 😉
Click the link below to Choose Your Perfect Mini Blender
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Chicken and Shrimp Skewers is by camknows – http://camknows.blogspot.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Recipe Source: 9NEWS.com. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Bennigan’s Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!