Make our Ben and Jerry’s NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream Recipe at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Recipe for their delicious ice cream tastes just like Ben and Jerry’s.
Ben and Jerry’s NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream Recipe
- 1/4 cup White chocolate; chop coarse
- 1/4 cup Semisweet Chocoate; chopped
- 1/4 cup Pecan halves; chopped
- 1/4 cup Walnuts; chop coarse
- 1/4 cup Chocolate-Covered Almonds; cut in half
- 4 oz Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy or Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Combine the coarsely chopped chocolate, pecans, walnuts and chocolate covered almonds in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water.
- Whisk in the milk, a little at a time, and heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- Add the cream, vanilla and salt and whisk to blend.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the cream mixture and blend. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 1-3 hours, depending on your refrigerator.
- Transfer the cream mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done), add the chocolate and nuts, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
Makes one quart.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
- Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
- Ben and Jerry’s NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream
- More Coming Soon
Photo of New York Super Chunk Fudge is by Liza Lagman Sperl – http://www.lalagma.blogspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Ben and Jerrys NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!